Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fire Truck


Here's a detail looking into the fire response team room of the fire truck. There are buckets of tools (walkie-talkies, hammers, brooms, axes, and such) that you can just barely see peaking out of the left-hand corner of this photo. Jeremiah helped me find the tools, fire fighters, and hats. He particularly liked using red pants.
This truck has lots of little compartments for the fire fighters to store all their gear. I didn't put anything in the compartments, though. I figured I would let Jeremiah take care of that, and he did! He loves all the cubby-holes so much, he could barely leave the truck alone long enough to let me photograph it. The back of the truck would be where the water tank would be, but I left it open for more storage.

No comments: