Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Some little things


Here are some little lego creations, quick and easy to make. Personally, I loved the monster truck with steer horns, although it didn't go over as well as I had hoped with Jeremiah. At least he enjoyed driving the truck around after he took off the horns and flames.

Last week, Jeremiah watched the beginning of "Growing Up Lion" (I think on Animal Planet) and ever since, he has been enamored by the kitty crates used to transport the lion cubs to a rescue facility. He has been building all kinds of "kitten cages" out of legos. He tells me that some of them have different rooms- bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. Some of them have heaters to keep the kitties nice and warm. All of them are made with wheels, lots of fences, and imagination.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Your truck with the horns is great!! And I love the kitty transport and the cute story to go along with it. :o)